Thursday, December 6, 2007

Boredom

It's already 6.23pm (according to the computer's clock) & I'm sitting here like a 'bodoh' in the computer lab. Why?? Cus I'm waiting for the music video I edited to export into my pendrive.

OMG!!! It's taking damn long la!
Sigh!

Anyways, I'm in Lab D. There's actually a lecture going on here, but here I am at the back still on the computer. Hey, I'm crashing the class! Wakakakakaka..!!!

The lecturer called herself Ms Shelly.. so that should be her name right? Hehe. Her English is pretty sucky and she talks funny. She stresses her Rs and talks to her students like their in primary school.

"Can you follow, students?"
"Make sure you follow me okay."
"Students! Students! Please listen to me."


She shows the class how to create some database thingy. Then goes around looking at their work, helping them if they have mistakes.

"Can or not, Abdullah? Yes, that's correct. Good boy!"
"Faster students if not we'll stay here the whole night. Then you must walk me until my car."

Goes to a random student.

"Okay, you finished. Clever! Clever! Now teach your friend. You are the 'sifu' to him."

Sigh!
What's with these lecturers and their horrid English?? Shouldn't lecturers speak fluent English? Whatever la.

Okie dokes. My music video is almost completely exported. I can finally go home. Tiredness..

Darren out.

No comments: