Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sore dog

We were informed on Monday that today's 2-3pm Org Comm tutorial is cancelled. So today I only have an hours P.Speaking tute at 5pm.

I refuse to drive all the way to college jus for an hours class & go home straight after. Cus of that Marv & I planned to go watch Sweeney Todd to spend the day.. plus from the papers it looks like it'll end soon.

Little did we know that it is ending. But the worst bit is that it ends today.. in every effin cinema in DU! Like WTF man!!! Worst is that I slumber-ly came earlier at about 12.30 to get Marv. Now I gotta wait like 4 freakin hours for class!

Since the movie plan is toast, Marv decided to take the 2pm bus home with Adrian & Christy. Thiv had to go to the Curve to meet Melvin, Krys & Malcolm pulak go berdating for Valentine's, while Munnie has plans to meet up with a friend somewhere.

So here I am in the com lab.. alone! Seriously sore dog right now. T_T

Darren out.

No comments: