Monday, December 8, 2008

Rain clouds

Hello my fellow humans..
I'm back!

Ugh finally la. It's been damn long since I last blogged. Poor blog.. missed you so much. But I'm back now so no worries.

Okay, I think everyone would agree with me that it's been raining a lot lately. And today was no difference. Damn chat cold wei! Woke up freezing dog! Not cool.



But I'm not saying that I don't like the cold.. don't get me wrong. I would prefer cold weather to blazing heat any day! I just hate waking up freezing. You know, like unannounced. If I'm prepared for it then it's sweet.

So anyhoo.. I got a call from Men's Health inviting me to an interview for my internship placement. For those of you who don't know, I'm done with my diploma studies (thank God!) and would have to intern for 2 months to officially complete it.

So yeah.. I have an interview with Men's Health tomorrow at 2.30pm. Wish me luck eh? Please and thank you.

Darren out.

No comments: