Monday, March 31, 2008

Back to "school"

My new semester starts tomorrow. And the first lecture has to, of all subjects, be Mass Media Law! It's one of the most difficult subjects for Mass Comm. I repeat.. the most difficult! T______T Not looking forward to it.

But probably the only good thing is that my schedule's pretty relaxed. Which is really unexpected, seeing as this semester's a long one. That's good, cus then I'll have extra time to complete my assignment's and stuff. And definitely no last minute work anymore. No way. Even if I do work better under pressure.

Erm.. I guess that's all I have to blabber. G'nite all!

Darren out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"And definitely no last minute work anymore. No way."

I shall hold those words against you under appropriate circumstances.

Mu-ha-ha...