Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Heads up

Okay, as you can see, I've finally changed my header.

I was getting really bored of how my blog looked. And since I can't find the perfect blogskin, I decided to just change the header and a few colors. Hope you guys like it.

The picture is of a girl taking off her top and exposing her intestines, which are fake btw. Still the thought is really gross. But me like.. hehe.


Anyways, I found it one night while doing my assignment. Um.. I cropped it so it wouldn't look so much like a girl, which worked out pretty well. I'm somewhat satisfied with it though it's really very simple. But it's nice all the same and I'm really not an avid fan of very elaborate designs and stuff, though that depends.

Oh ya! Since the header kinda suits my blog title, I guess I won't be changing the title after all. So now the only thing left to change is my blog address, which I'll do soon. Yes.. soon. I hope.

Just a reminder here people, please edit my link in your blog a.s.a.p. if you have one. Thanks a bunch.

That's all folks. I gotta go get some shut eye now.

Darren out.

No comments: