Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fireflies

Marv & I went to Bangsar for lunch wit our mum & two of her high school friends. We ate at the La Bodega tapas y vinos. It's at Jalan Telawi 2, somewhere across the road from Devi's Corner & Cat's Whiskers.

The food was scrumdidlyumcious. If you ever go there, I recommend that you try their tapas: the Champinones (mushrooms), the Berenjenas (brinjals) , and the Pate Hidago (chicken liver pate). They're really tasty. So are their burgers.

Sadly we forgot to take photos. Sigh. Anyways one of my mum's friends ordered a Firefly Detox. It looked really interesting.

Then after lunch Marv & I went over to the Green Grocers at the old wing of Bangsar Village to get some groceries. And we found the Fireflies: Wake Up, De-tox, Chill Out, Sharpen Up, and Health Kick (I'm not promoting them or anything).

We bought one each just to try them out; Marv bought a Chill Out & I bought a Wake Up. They are really good but pretty expensive though. One bottle for RM10 plus.



Darren out.

No comments: