Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's so hot in here!

Saw this tag from Krys' blog.
Just for fun, I'm starting the female version.
Here goes..



01. Compose a list of YOUR top ten sexiest famous ladies.
02. Choose one pictureof each gal in your list.
03. Tag five people to do the same.


#10 Kat Von D
The queen of black & white portrait tattoos.
She's also the owner of LA Ink. I must get a tattoo from her.. someday. She has that bad-girl look (which is really HOT!) but she actually really nice. Looks, talent, heart and spunk. Who can ask for more?



#9 Denise Keller
The oh-so-sexy hottie VJ from MTV.
Her German-Chinese parentage has really blessed her with those gorgeous features. My favourite are those big kissable lips!
She's funny & has super communication skills. I admire that.
Me loves her much much.. lollers.


#8 Hilary Duff
Look at her.. looking all purtey and grown up.
She's so much hotter now than before.
This proves that changes can sometimes benefit. No kidding okay.
She also multi-talented, rich and yet very young.
Plus, she a goody-two-shoes. Hope that doesn't change anytime soon.



#7 Eva Longoria
The sexiest (and smallest) Desperate Housewife.
I love the fact that she petite, & yet have a porpotioned bodilicous body. Also, she look awesome no matter where she is or what she wears. Just so sexy smexy!



#6 Yoon Eun Hye
OMG! I think Koreans are just so hot!
She was Eun Chan from the Korean drama series "Coffee Prince".
Thank you mummy for being so addicted to that series.
If not I wouldn't have known about her.



#5 Megan Fox
She was the lead actress in Transformers. Loved her since.
That body of hers is to die for!
And don't get me started on those piercing blue eyes!
H.O.T. spells HOT!!!!!!!



#4 Adriana Lima
The (Victoria Secret) angel of my dreams.
She has the hottest lingerie bod ever! No shit.
I really love this picture of her. She looks so gorgeously angelic.
She sorta has that glow about her.



#3 Nicole Scherzinger
This lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls is no doubt the sexiest.
Why? Its bcus of her mixed parentage (Filipino/Hawaiian/Russian).
So exotic. So hot! And those abs! Phew.. sizzlin.
Plus, she sings and dances damn well.



#2 Evangeline Lily
Oooh.. those hazel eyes just make me weak at the knees.
I so wouldn't mind being lost with her! Not joking.
Have you seen her in Lost?
She still looks hot eventhough she was all scruffy and dirty.



#1 Jessica Alba
What can say? She's just hot!
To me, she's the epitome of female beauty.. perfect.
And remember her in Into The Blue? She has the hottest bikini body ever! I bet every guy agrees with me on this.
Sadly she's preggers now..*sob*
I hate that Cash guy! He's so damn lucky! Pft..


I tag Jon Ti, Wai Kit, Morgzie, Kevin & Munnie.



Darren out.

No comments: