Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lollerisms

Today Marv has a night bakery class. So I was supposed to take the bus home. But then I found out that Thiv drove. Go figure.

Anyways, Thiv parked near Pete's (not exactly sure how it's spelled), which means we gotta walk pretty far. So Shana offered to drive us there. Fallon tagged along.

As Shana drove, Fallon & I heard a noise coming from outside. Fallon thought it was from the brakes, but according to Shana they're perfectly fine. She turned at a junction and there was that noise again. This time Shana also heard it. Fallon's "theory" was that there's something stuck in one of the tyres.

At another junction, we drove past a couple of girls. I saw one of them nudge the other, pointing downwards at the right back tyre. There's definitely something there! Fallon & I caused a pretty big fuss asking Shana to stop at a corner. She did & we quickly got out.

What did we find? The following photos will answer that question. Laugh your heart out! We did. ROFLMAO!!!!



The girls I talked about earlier walked past us while we were busy laughing our lungs out. They said:
"You left the pot back there."(pointing at the last junction)

Curious & very interested to see it for myself, I asked Thiv to drive there. The girls were right. Lollers.


Darren out.

No comments: