Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happiness is me

I'm getting a camera!!!
Wooooohooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Hahahahahahahahah.. ha.. ha.. (ahem)

Forgive me for my sudden burst of happiness & insanity. LOL.

My mum has agreed to buy a camera for me. Best of all she's willing to get whatever model I want, which will be the Canon Ixus 70. But I'll probably slowly pay back (partially) so that I'll own it & not have to share with Marv. Hehe. Damn teruk right?

Anyways I asked her for it yesterday. It was damn easy, which was a real surprise. But she asked quite a lot of questions though. Check this out:

"Ma. Can I buy a camera?"
"Why?"
"I neeed it for my Photo class. Next time when I start working also can use."
"How much is it?"
"RM899."
"Huh!"
"What?? That's considered really cheap already. Before this it's RM1099. Now they bring it down to RM899 cus they're having a promotion."
"Where's the place?"
"It's at that place we went to to take our passport photo."
"What model? Sony?"
"Canon."
"Are you sure it's good? Is it the latest model or what?"
"Of corse it's good la. Su Szen has it. We've used it so many times and it's really good. That's why I want to buy."
"Write the model down for me la. I wanna use my card."

According to her, she'll go buy it tomorrow. Sweet!

Darren out.

No comments: