Sunday, June 1, 2008

Donuts!

Yay!!! Big Apple is now open at Desa Parkcity (or DPC as I prefer to call it). Finally la.. after months and months of waiting, it's finally open for business.

We bought two boxes of half a dozen donuts. One's for ourselves. The other's for my dad's friend's kids who are home alone for the entire holidays. Their parents are overseas on a business trip.

So anyways, we had to divide each of the 6 donuts into four; each of us (me, Marv, the brat, my mum) gets a quarter of each flavour. It wasn't much.. really little actually, but still good. They'll do for now.


Big Apple Donuts & Coffee!!!


The donuts!


This is how much each of us got.. T-T


All gone! Yum..




It's finger lickin' good!

Aaaarrgh! I can't wait for the next trip to a Big Apple outlet! More donuts, please.

Oh! Especially the Iceberg, which I have NEVER tried! Everytime I go to any of the outlets, they'll be out of the Iceberg donuts. Can you believe that?! Damn sore.

Darren out.

No comments: