Monday, June 9, 2008

'Hate' is a strong word


I officially hate Mondays.. well, probably only this Monday. But anyways I just absolutely HATE today.

I woke up bright and early this morning just to finish up my slides for my Copyright presentation this Wednesday. I was so focused (yeah, I know.. even I was suprised) that I lost track of time.

Halfway typing, I randomly looked at the clock, which showed about 12.35 or something. I forgot. Oh and plus, my mum had lunch ready in the kitchen. So the point is by the time I shut down everything, bathed, ate and drove to college, I'd be late for class. The tutorial's at 1pm.

So I didn't bother to rush. What's the point of rushing if I'm gonna be late anyways? Plus, I've never been late for any of my classes this semester. There's a first for everything, right?

Also I had another class (a replacement class) at 2pm. Decided to just go for that instead. So I had my lunch and everything, then went to college.

Just so you know, I had a book that I had to return. So I returned that book, then went looking for Nicky or Lou. Found Lou at 103. Nicky, as usual, was at the smoking zone.

'Cause we didn't know where the replacement class was, Lou & I went to the staff room to find out. Here's what we found out, and basically is the reason why I hate today. Apparently the class was not confirmed, meaning it's not on!

Like WTF??! That means I came all the way to college just to return a blardy book! OMG la. Damn sore, man.

So that, children, is the super-long-winded story of why I hate today.

Darren out.

No comments: