Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My new best friend..

Ms Irene, my Desktop lecturer, fell sick today. She canceled class. So I only had Law in the morning, and was free for the rest of the day. Marv was also done for the day.

So we decided to join Krys and Elissa, who were at Bangsar. They're finally able to shop now that their exams are over. Congrats girls! LOL.

We parked at a basement carpark next to Bangsar Village. The rate is RM1 per hour, which is better than RM5 for the 1st 3 hours at BV, but still quite pricey though.

Met up with the girls at Gossips and quickly went for lunch. We were all starving! I hadn't had anything to eat since morning. We decided to have Japanese. So off we went to Sakae Sushi in BV.

Us boys..

Them girls..

Chicken Terriyaki Don for Elissa & I..

Tempura Don for Krys..


Chicken Katsu Don for Marv..
It's half eaten.
Soft shell crab egg roll thingy..

Salmon blossom..

Salmon sushi.. my fav!

Baby octopus..
Elissa was squirmish. LOL.

After a satisfying lunch, we continued shopping in several of the small boutiques. Actually the girls continued shopping. Marv & I just followed and lent our opinions. But I did buy something. Will talk about that later. Hehe.

So anyways, just so you know, this is my first time shopping around Bangsar. Today I learnt that it's pretty tiring shopping here. I mean, the amount of stairs one has to climb! My gawd!

But then it is no doubt good exercise la. So I guess it ain't that bad. Especially after that hearty lunch. So don't grumble Darren Fong Hsin Wei. Pft.

I like Mooie and Moca, which are sister boutiques. I don't like them for the clothes, cause they have a really limited selection of guy's clothes. But I love what they've done with the place. The deco of both interiors are awesome! Seriously.

Moca's deco is cafe/ restaurant/ bar inspired. Really interesting. Damn cool and unique. Plus they play alternative music. Mooie's deco is somewhat the same but is more playful and relaxed. They have a lot of toys and stuff everywhere.. nice.


Krys & Marv with some toys at Mooie..


Camwhoring outside Mooie..



Marv camwhoring with his Converse at some shop..

After alot of stairs-climbing, clothes-trying and what not.. we stopped at Starbucks for something cold to drink cause it was damn hot out. I hate hot days. Really, really hate hot days.

All in all this shopping spree was quite productive. Elissa bought a tee from Mooie. Krys bought the most. She got 3 pieces, each from different shops. And I got something too.. a handstitched sock monkey from Mooie! I'm a happy boy.

I named him Theo..

The sock monkeys are called Oooks..
Mine's a special edition! Sweeeeeeettt..



Darren out.

No comments: