Thursday, July 3, 2008

I love photography!

Here are the photos from last Friday's morning-till-night-outing. A warning though.. this post is really long cause it's filled with the many, many photos taken throughout that whole day, most of it which I took.

Just a recap.. the places visited that day were Petaling Street, Mid Valley, Bangsar, Damansara Heights, Help University College and Sri Sinar.

Enjoy.

The only photo of me at Petaling Street..
Taken from a tinted glass wall..

Enjoying the "scenery"..

"Unique" KL fashion..
A man in a tank-top, blue tights, flip-flops and a yellow umbrella..

One of my favourite photos of the day..


Interesting subjects, eh?
Not something you'd see everyday..

Another interesting subject..
A really traditional looking Chinese old lady wearing pink Crocs!

This chi hua hua is so cute!


It's waving hello..

This siberian husky has amazing blue eyes!


Disturbing an innocent puppy. Tsk tsk.

Adrian and his giant bone-r!

One of the disadvantages of being the photographer..

Christy wanted chestnuts..


Another favourite photo..

Look at the size of those breads!
Too bad we didn't try them though..

Prawn Mee Hoon for Christy and I..

Wantan Mee for Adrian..
No char siew but extra wantans..

Wantan Mee for Marv..
With the usual ingrediants..


Orange juice, teh ais and cold barley..

The Anglia Apple promoters..

I think that's just so cool and innovative!

The half finished sample..

Taken by adrian..
I don't like photos taken while I eat la..
Unless I ask you to, then it's a different story :)


Marv (by Adrian)..



Christy (by Adrian)..

Beware of stalkers!
This guy stalks high school girls!

Yet another favourite photo..


Was forced to take this photo..
That girl in blue has an "amazing" fashion sense..





Saw this on the way out of
the LONG passage way from the cinema theatre..

Stupidae Maximus Adrianys..
A new and rare dog breed..


At Mooie..


Clockwise from top left:
Nescafe Susu Lembu, Teh SL Ais, Teh SL Panas, Limau Ais..

Marv's Nasi Goreng Ayam..

Adrian's Nasi Goreng Kampung..

Christy had Roti Sardin and I had Murtabak Kambing. But I forgot to take photos of them. I can be such a noob sometimes.


Some people promoting Maxis..





An awesome twist to a performance with bagpipes..
Kudos to those guys!

Marv and I..
Amber disturbing at the back. Teruk!


Amber, Steph, Christy and Erisha..

Members of the Tuna Family..

The crowd enjoying the concert on the stairs..

KVin and Erisha..

Christy and Adrian..
Jon Ti disturbing at the back.
Can shake hands with Amber la.

The PARTs dancers! Kudos!


Saw this car at the parking lot outside Help..
Interesting and cool concept..


Met some fellow former KBians at Old Town White Coffee..

Everyone ordered the Iced Honey Lemon..
Our throats were damn sore from all the shouting and screaming..

Kaya and Butter Toast for Amber, Marv and I..

Tuna Sandwich for Erisha..


Garlic Bread for Steph..

The end! So that's how many photos that were taken throughout the whole of last Friday. Damn alot eh?

But surprisingly my camera's battery managed to last the whole day without exhausting. I guess I made a good choice by buying this model. Sweet.

Darren out.

1 comment:

w/nye said...

I need to know if the red dress from Mooie is still available.