Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Success

"Yipadee-doo-dah! Yipadee-day!
My oh my, what a wonderful day!"

Haha. I seriously love that song. Really suits how I feel right now.

Finally I've managed to ignore all the 3550 something requests on my Facebook! Yupz.. I had that many requests. The reason's cause it's been damn long since I last checked my Facebook. And the problem is, I couldn't.

You see, everytime I enter Facebook and check my requests, the computer would jam and not respond. Then I would get really fed up and just close the window.

So anyhow, luckily the connection in the computer lab is fast today. What a miracle, right? So thanks to that, I got to ignore and get rid of all those fcuking annoying application requests. Now I just got to check my 85 friend requests and I'm done. Lollers.

From now on maybe I'd be more hardworking and check my Facebook more often. Then maybe this won't happen again.

Darren out.

No comments: