Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Updates

Gaaarrrgghh.... my blog is so damn dead!!! And I have so many happenings I haven't blogged about! Crap! Um.. I guess the easiest thing is to just do a brief & summarized update. I'll start from the oldest happening to the most recent. Ready? Go!

Okay, I..

..watched "Get Smart" with Marv at Cineleisure, which was a really random last minute thing. It was good. I enjoyed the laughing and the cool spy gadgets.

..watched "Hancock" with Marv, Jon T, Adrian & Christy at Mid Valley GSC. Honestly, I was disappointed. The story and especially the ending wasn't what I expected at all!

..had a small drinking session at Jon T's place after "Hancock". We had some JD, Malibu, Midori and Finland Vodka. We discovered that Malibu and Coke taste like Vanilla Coke. I'm in love!!!

..had dinner with the Tunas. It was sorta like a "farewell gathering" cause Juls was going back to Aussie that week.

..tried the new Dark Chocolate M&Ms. Awesomeness!!!!!


..saw five silver Myvis parked side-by-side, with one Sports Myvi in the middle! What a freakin' coincidence! The second from the right is mine. Lollers!

..had creme caramel made by Marv. It was the first time he tried it at home. It was goooooddd!!!!

..finished my finals and the second last semester! One more semester to go!

..helped with a surprise bday party for my Father's friend. His wife planned it for him. We had to wait a while for him to come home and were starving!


..had Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle at the above party. The trifle's made by Marv. Kudos bro!


..got a waitering job at La Casa in DPC! Steph got it too. Our shift is from 11am-3pm. Sadly we don't get lunch.

..had a farewell party for a church friend who is going to Negeri Sembilan cause of work. He's a sorta-fresh graduate but was offered to be an assistant manager for this estate in Rompin. Not bad, eh?

I guess that's the end of the list.

Darren out.

No comments: