Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ain't no jingle bells

OMG! It's finally happening! My cousin Victor has finally announced (at my family's CNY open house dinner) that he's getting married. In front of the whole freakin' family wei! Damn 7 got balls lor. Well actually it's his mum & sis who made him, but still?



All I have left to say is: Oh God.. please let this go well and through.

You see, this cuzzin of mine has escaped the wedding bell quite a few times. I personally think he's afraid of commitments la.. no offense to him. Anyhoo, that's the family's theory.

Heck! His younger sis is already married. Plus, he almost got engaged with his previous GF but then last year he suddenly he appeared at my granma's funeral with a new one. See what I tell ya?

Okay. So whatever la. I don't want to be the one to jinx anything. So God.. seriously, please make this engagement work! I'm praying and begging You on behalf of my family.

Now for the main reason of this post: I won't be able to go for the wedding cause it's planned for November. I'll most prolly still be in Aussie la. Crud! Sore dog lor.. the long-awaited wedding has finally arrived and I can't attend. Life sucks sometimes. Period.

Darren out.

No comments: