Monday, January 19, 2009

No dibs

Damn sore! I could have gone with Megat to MV for the press screening of Ong Bak 2. But then tak jadi. Why?

Cause my 'best friend' Danny was free and had no assignments to do at all, and Megat's cousin was in the studio shooting for Seventeen's Meet Guy section. Plus Kenneth assigned me with some bulletins to write. So Kenneth said that maybe I should stay in the office to work on my bulletins and allow the 3 guys to go watch the movie. We're given 3 seats by the way.

So yeah.. my happiness was destroyed. Was so excited and seriously looking forward to watching Ong Bak 2 la. What with the first movie containing damn freakin' awesome fight scenes and equally awesome language. Haha.

Sigh. That's the disadvantage of being an intern. You don't get first dibs on anything.. the writers do. Just gotta live with it la.

Darren out.

No comments: