Thursday, January 29, 2009

Slave house labor

Oh man! I gotta go back to work tomorrow.

Gotta drag myself out of bed again.. drive all the way to the office while resisting the urge to drive the many idiotic motorists over.. find a freakin' parking spot.. and then it's back to sitting in front of the computer, typing bulletins all day. Sigh.. sien.

On the bright side, Eric and Kenneth won't be in. So I can prolly play Facebook without being super sneaky and cautious. But obviously.. like DUH!.. I'll still gotta do as much as possible la. Gotta be a good intern and get good testimonies, man.

Good testimonies = Good grades

No joke!

Aight.. I should prolly go catch some shut eye now. The rings around my eyes are black enough as it is. Don't want it getting worse. Goodnight peeps.

Darren out.

No comments: