Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Revenge is not so sweet

WHATHEFREAK?!!!

I bloody love Transformers man! Yeah, as you can guess, I'd just watched Transformers 2. Watched it Adrian and JonT.

This was damn last minute actually. I'd just had lunch with my mum and a family friend at Sakae Sushi @ the Curve. Oh btw Aunty Doreen's her name and she was so nice. She said lunch was on her since I'm leaving to Oz soon. And I had tons but she kept asking me to eat more! She's nice like that. Thanks heaps!

So anyhoots, I was on the way home from lunch when Adrian called. Mind you, I was already near the toll to Kepong and it was 2-ish. So he said he had an extra booked ticket for Transformers 2 at 3.30pm and if I'd want to come along. Like DUH! I drove home to change (I was in shorts and didn't wanna freeze my ass off) and left for MV straight away.

So yeah, the movie was BLODDY HOT!!! Yes, it was a tad draggy during the war scenes but overall it's no doubt pretty awesome. And the humor was just as good. I just don't get why everyone says they're disappointed. Stuff you and your disappointment!

Okay here's my advice: To not be disappointed with any sequel of whatever movie, just don't get your hopes and expectations too high. If you don't expect too much then you won't be as disappointed. DUH! Easy as pie *rolls eyes*

I Megan Fox!

Darren out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transformers 2



With the help of the Autobots, the soldiers of NEST, and an old adversary-turned-ally, Sam and Mikaela must uncover the secret history of the Transformers presence on earth, and the sacrifices that have to be made to save it from an ancient threat sworn on returning here for revenge... an ancient Decepticon named The Fallen.

No comments: