Monday, June 1, 2009

Euro trip

I still can't believe that my family and I are flying to Europe tonight. Well actually the flight's at 2am on Tuesday, so we'll be at the airport tonight.

And yes, the flight's at 2am. We'll stop in Dubai at 4am (Dubai time) to transit. The following flight, which will take us to Munich, Germany is at 8.35am (again Dubai time). It's gonna be a long, LONG night.. and flight!

Okay, gotta go now. Still got lots of things to take care of: gotta type out the itinerary for Paris and finalize the one for London, and buy the stuff that Marv needs us to bring over. Damn 7 stressful la! Sigh. But what to do, I'd procrastinated. So I'll just have to accept the consequences.

Cya in 2 weeks! Bye.

Darren out.

1 comment:

Rachel 倪欣薇 said...

Cool! Enjoy your trip around Europe!!