Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Undecided


"Life's a climb, but the view's great."
Travis Brody, HMTM


I watched Hannah Montana The Movie just now. Yes, I watched it. Wanna judge? Stuff you! Whatevs.

So I personally think that quote is so true. Life is no doubt full of trials, errors and tribulations but most of the time, the rewards are awesome to receive and/ or accept.

The movie was unexpectedly good. And the ending, especially when she sang 'The Climb', was so tear-inducing la. Fcuk! I cried like someone died. Haha. Anyhoots, I love that song la. If you've watched the movie then you'll really know the meaning behind the the lyrics. Awesome stuff.

Oh ya! I almost lost my phone too. I watched this at Jusco Metro Prima and today the patrons were particularly few. So in the cinema hall that I was, there were only 3 people, including me. So yeah, I decided to get comfy and put my legs on the seat in front of me.

On the way out only did I realize that my phone wasn't in my pocket. I knew I must have either dropped or left it on the seat (after replying my friend's message) in there. So I rushed back in and asked the guy to let me in again to look. That fool slowly took his time and called more fools to go look instead. Eventually, I found out that my phone has already been found and was kept in the office behind the ticket counter. Bloody bastards had to freakin' waste my time! Stupid.

So I got my phone back. No worries.

Darren out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hannah Montana The Movie



As Hannah Montana's popularity begins to take over her life, Miley Stewart, on the urging from her father, takes a trip to her hometown of Crowley Corners, Tennessee to get some perspective on what matters in life the most.

No comments: