Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's all good

My study agent just called. Btw her name's Leong Ji Li, from Studylink Sdn Bhd. She damn efficient and has helped me with my Oz stuff heaps! I can't thank her enough. So anyhoots, if you're planning to go study at Oz, go find Ji Li. She'll be glad to help.

Okay. So guess what the call was about?? My student visa was just granted! Woot!!!

Oh and another thing.. some girl from Topman also called earlier this morning. She said that my black hoody has arrived! Double woots! Hmm.. I thought someone said one week? *rolls eyes*

I love it when things turn out right. LMFAO!

Darren out.

EDIT (4.o6 PM)

I quote my cousin's status on FB (she's Aussie btw):
Alice Fong i love those phone calls that come JUST at the right time.

What a coincidence, huh?

No comments: