Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Roos from the hood

Just got back from my medical check-up. Apparently I'm normal, which is good. So now i just have to wait for my visa to be granted.

Went to OU after the check-up. I need more hoodies for the coming Europe trip and especially for Oz. Topman has some cheap, basic kangaroo ones in plain colors which I really like. Wanted the black hoody but their all out of stock. The only, and I repeat, ONLY outlet that still has it in stock is at Queensbay Mall in Penang! WTF?? I didn't know it was old stock.

So anyhoots, I asked them to send it over and apparently it'll take a week the least. Sigh. I hate it when things go wrong. But I told them to send it over anyways and that I'll come back to the store for it after Europe.

But uhm.. I ended up buying the one in grey :D

Darren out.

No comments: