Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Time bomb tits

A few of my movies had finished downloading last night, just as I had hoped. Woot! At least I won't be bored for the next couple of days.

I'd just watched one of them, Driving Lessons. It's such a quirky movie. And I just enjoy movies set in the UK cause then the characters would talk with that British or Scottish accent. Lol.

My favorite was Evie. She's is so vulgar, and sneaky, and well.. quirky. Loved her. Kudos to Julie Walters! But that slouch! My gawd! She could pull off acting as the Hunchback of Notre Dame with that. I really don't understand how people could stand slouching like that. Just makes me wanna smack it straight!

By now you must be wondering why the title? Right? You see there's this scene where Evie and Ben (Rupert Grint) had a small tiff. To cut the explanation short, Evie then said she had an untreatable condition, so Ben begs that she explains. And she said:

"To spare you the details, my tits have turned into time bombs. Doctors gave up treating me last year and my surgeon says it's the worst case he's ever seen."


So yeah. Haha!

Okay. I am freakin' starving and my mum's bought us all Mee Jawa for dinner. Yay! Gonna go eat. Bye.

Darren out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Driving Lessons



Seventeen years of living in an absurdly conservative and traditional household with his highly-strung and overbearing mother and quiet, mild mannered vicar father have taken its toll on young Ben. However, Ben's world is turned upside down when he's employed by an eccentric retired actress Evie. Vulgar, dignified and childish all at once, she certainly is not the kind of person Ben expected when job-hunting. Evie enters Ben's life with a cataclysmic force, whisking him away on a series of adventures from camping, to performing Shakespeare in the garden, to attending the Edinburgh festival--where he finally meets a girl much nearer his own age. Evie's unconventional and often downright bizarre behavior challenges Ben's beliefs, and forces him to confront the very idea of who he wants to be.

No comments: