Monday, May 4, 2009

Noons on snooze

GAAARRGH!!! My life is officially boring! For most of the past month, I've been bumming at home from noon till night. All day I'm either on the telly or on my laptop.

That's what I get for only having to work less than 4 hours every morning. Okay, time for a little boasting, just bare with me. Hehe. I look after 3 year olds at my mum's kindy from 8am till 11.45pm and I'm paid RM500 a month. If that ain't easy money, I dunno what is.

So anyways I do have tons of fun with the kids then, but after lunch, it's a 100% pure boredom! At least the telly's bearable (that is if there are decent programs on), but after surfing websites and Facebook-ing for several hours there really is nothing more to do. Plus I do that every day. So yeah, of course it gets boring. And I really never expected the internet to ever get boring, you know.

Now I'm just counting on my movie downloads to save me. But they're taking forever! A couple of them are almost done, though. If they're done by tonight then I can watch them tomorrow. Yes! Fingers crossed.

Darren out.

No comments: