Saturday, May 2, 2009

Weapon X

Just got back from Cineleisure. Was there with Adrian, Christy, Amber and Steph to watch the long awaited Wolverine movie. I was stoked all week! Was literally counting down the days. Serious.

And man, if I say so myself, the movie was some good shit! I love action-packed movies. More so when the movie's based on one of my favorite comics.

One thing's for sure, this movie really cleared up some things I'd previously wondered or never understood. So now I know. Plus some of them were pretty shocking actually. Like the fact that Wolverine and Sabertooth are real-life brothers. I was like: Shit! So didn't expect that.

Anyways, we also had dinner at TGIF, which was awesome! I love the food at Fridays. How I wish its prices are a tad cheaper, though.

Darren out.

EDIT (May 5, 2009 - 11.30 PM)

ZOMG!!! I just found out from IMDB's synopsis that, considering this is the last X-Men movie, there's actually a bonus scene after the credits! Daymn!

Well, click here if you wanna check out what happened. Just scroll all the way down to the end of the synopsis, brace yourself and read the last couple of sentences. Shocked?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
X-Men Origins: Wolverine



X-Men Origins: Wolverine tells the story of Logan a.k.a. Wolverine's epically violent and romantic past, his complex relationship with Victor Creed (who will later become Sabertooth), and the ominous Weapon X program. Along the way, Wolverine encounters many mutants, both familiar and new, including surprise appearances by several legends of the X-Men universe.

No comments: