Saturday, August 30, 2008

Herbivorous

Yesterday was my grandma's birthday. Happy birthday Wai Po!!!

So my family and I celebrated her birthday by having dinner with my aunt, uncle, grand aunt and grand uncle. But since the birthday "girl" was vegetarian that day, we went to makan at a vegetarian restaurant of her choice. She chose this restaurant near Metro Prima.

Captured this sunset on the way to the restaurant.
So beautiful!!! I love the colors the sky makes.

Retaurant sayur-sayuran..
Directly translated it means vegetable restaurant. Haha.

The dinner, though meat-less, was deliciously awesome. Seriously. Give vegetarian food a try. They aren't bad at all.

Four Seasons.

Shark Fin Soup.

Butter Prawns.

Stir Fried Mushrooms.

Mutton Curry.

Stir Fried Spinach.


From left:
Grand aunt, the birthday "girl", aunty.

When we were walking to our car after dinner, we noticed a Kelisa parked behind. It wasn't directly behind but enough to make it difficult to reverse out. So whatever la. My dad just honked to get the owner's attention. But the noob didn't come out. So my dad honked some more. And he honked, and honked.. and honked.. and HOOONNKED!!! But the blardy bastard still didn't come out! WTF??

My dad even went around shouting and asking whoever the owner was to move the blardy car. Plus it was drizzling outside. Poor daddy. Damn that fcuking bastard! We all seriously felt like doing some illegal things to the car. And if I ain't wrong, my dad busted one of the tyres. But that was later.

So anyhoo, we finally couldn't take no more of that shite. So my dad carefully reversed inch by inch out of the lot. Fcuking tight squeeze I tell you. Kudos daddy! Okay, then he did some tyre-busting. Shhh.. lawl.

Darren out.

No comments: