Monday, August 18, 2008

Just warming up

I am now in the com lab at college. Everyone chao dy but I gotta wait for Marv cause he still has class.

Anyhoo.. I just had Nasi Goreng Cendawan at the cafeteria and it was as awesome as ever! Can't believe I have not eaten it for a whole month. But damn la.. all the prices have increased! The NG Cendawan used to be RM4 but now it's RM4.80! Like wtf??

Another shocker is that just now during the introduction class for PR, Ms Irene said that our event would be a beauty pagent! I repeat.. WTF??!

For the previous semesters, in fact all of them, the PR students were allowed to discuss among themselves and choose what they wanted to do for their event. But we can't? Bloody unfair man! Uncool. Pft.

Oh, but on the other hand, I've just had some whiskey peach. Lollers. The H&T students have an alcohol class. Yeap! Alcohol man. No joke!

So anyways, Marv and Munnie have this friend doing H&T, and she managed to "smuggle" out a cup of the said whiskey! Sshh. Haha. They gave half the cup to me, Nicky and Zack. We gotta share of course. It was a tad too strong for us, so Zack mixed it with his half cup of Pepsi and added some ice. The mix tasted a bit like cough syrup, but i don't mind. Me like! LOL.

Plus after a few more sips, Nicky and Zack couldn't tahan so they told me that it's all mine! Yay! Phew.. suddenly I'm feeling quite warm. I wonder why? :D

Darren out.

No comments: