Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Seeing stars

"Beverly Hills!
That's where I wanna be!"

My parents flew to the USA early this morning. My dad's in this direct selling company and he won a 4D 2N trip to St. Louis, Missouri, USA for a conference. This is his second win. The first was last year.

So anyways, my parents extended the stay. They'll be overseas for 10 days cause after the following day after the conference, they'll go to Las Vegas for a few days. Then they'll go to San Francisco and LA.

But hear this.. at LA, they'll be staying at my mum's childhood friend's place for a night and then only at a hotel. But that's not all. My mum's friend is Aunty Linda by the way.

Aunty Linda's house is in the neighbourhood of the stars, which is none other than Beverly Hills!!! She told us that Simon Cowell stays just a couple of streets away and he has even asked her husband to help suggest a good brand of milk at the grocers! They've even seen a couple of other celebs out jogging or walking their dog or whatnot!

Gaahhhh!!!! So darn jealous! I'm green with freakin' envy!

Darren out.

No comments: