Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bad day

The 8th of May, 2008. From what I can see and hear, this day is not a good day.. not good at all. Well, for my friends that is. Here are the reasons why:

1. Two couples (all four, my friends) are not in good terms with each other. In other words, they're fighting.

2. A friend's father might go to jail for something his company did. That friend's immediate family might have to flee the country. That friend's grandmother had a heart attack when she found out what happened.

3. The same friend from (2) is one of the couples from (1). That friend came all the way to college (even when not supposed to) to inform the other half about the problem and say goodbye, just in case. But because they are fighting, that friend's other half doesn't wanna talk or care.

4. A friend lost a big sum of cash and a bigger check.

5. Every radio station is playing emo songs. Not a good idea when two friends from the above are car-pooling in my car.

Now you tell me whether it's a bad day or not.

I guess it's just one of those unforgiving days.. they happen. All I can say is to be strong and brave.

Darren out.

No comments: