Friday, May 30, 2008

Super yum-tastic!

Watched 'Superhero Movie' with Marv today. It's screening time is the only one that suits our "schedule".

Before the movie (screening time was at 2.50pm), we had lunch with our mummy dearest at Vietnam Kitchen, which is one of our usual eating spots whenever we're at OU. My mum was there for some retail therapy. Plus it's the sale season.

So anyways the movie was pretty hilarious. Certain scenes are somewhat dumb in the sense that it's totally unrealistic, but I do expect that since it's by the same guys who did the 'Scary Movie'. I'm sure you know what I mean, right?

From all the movies I've seen from those guys, this is probably the best one yet. I really dunno why, but I just think it ain't that bad.

Oh btw, check out the movie's official website: http://www.superhero-movie.net/. I like the home page. Haha. It's somewhat disturbingly "cute", funny and.. well I dunno.. stupid?

Okay.. don't get side-tracked now. Back to the subject.

Um, after the movie, we met up with our mum. We went around and jalan-jalan for a while, then she suggested that we have dinner at the newly opened Sushi Zanmai. Woohoooooo...!!!!


Something embarassing happened. Okay, let me get this straight.. it wasn't my fault. The stupid waitress placed my mum's hot green tea quite near the edge of the table and really near my menu. I didn't notice this at first. So once we were done ordering, I closed the menu and.. well, go figure.

Oh, btw I saw a lecturer from KDU there. But I just pretend tak nampak. Haha.. damn bad la.

Anyways, their food.. OMG la. Freakin' delicious to max, seriously! Interesting and brilliant combination of flavours with uber-fresh ingredients (espacially the salmon).. what more can a sushi fan ask for? We must go again some other time!

Darren out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superhero Movie


This comedy spoofs both the Spider-Man movies and other superflicks.

Rick Riker is just your average ordinary dorky teenager until he's bitten by a genetically altered dragonfly. Acquiring the bug's powers, Rick transforms himself into the superhero the Dragonfly. He also gets his own supervillain to fight: the Hourglass, who has the ability to steal a person's lifeforce.

No comments: