Thursday, May 22, 2008

Indy's back!

"Hey, Jonesey!"

LOL. That phrase is kinda stuck in my head.

I watched 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' with Marv, Lou, Nicky and Gracie today. Was a really good movie.

Damn la. I can't believe I missed the first 3 movies. Okay la. My task now is to get my hands on those movies and watch them! Well, at least I hope that I can. But anything's possible with the internet, right?

Anyways, the whole movie is practically suspense-filled. Keeps you at the edge of your seat, as they say. Seriously. Plenty of awesome action and fight scenes. Yeah man, me like.

Oh! And it'll also make you laugh your.. um.. cheeks off, cus there are quite a few funny lines and moments. You'll now what I mean when you watch the movie

So you must watch this movie ASAP, do it before it ends. You won't regret it. Heck! Even Marv liked the movie and he didn't want to watch it at first.

Darren out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull


Harrison Ford reprises his role as the iconic, snake-loathing screen hero in this sequel that finds him venturing into the jungles of South America in a race against Soviet agents to find the mystical Crystal Skull.

No comments: