Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lagatron

Just so you know, the word 'lagatron' is what Lou says when the computer or internet is lagging. Yupz.. one of her usual self-created words. She's famous among my bunch of college friends for that.

Anyways, my Media Law lecture is actually at 1pm, but I gotta take the 9.30am bus to college cus Marv had to drive. He has an early class (at 7am!) today.

So here I am at TLC.. blog-hopping to spend time. But the stupid motha-fuckin computer is lagging like mad! Chi bai kia! It's bloody irritating okay.

Plus, I'm also listening to my music from my pen drive. And the fuckin lagging is screwing up the music.. well only a little.. but still it's damn annoying la. Spoils the experience. Pft.

I think I'll restart the computer. Maybe it'll improve.

Darren out.

No comments: