Saturday, May 10, 2008

Studying at OU?

Yupz.. Krys & I went to OU today to study. We're serious. I studied Photo and Krys did French Revolution (I think).

Have you ever gone to the back section of the first floor of MPH? Well, if you do then you'll find a members' reading area, the Book Cafe, and a music corner. Since neither of us are members, we studied at the Book Cafe.

The ambience there is pretty nice and cosy. Good lighting. Music playing in the background. Comfy tables and chairs. The usual stuff.

Since it's a cafe, they also sell food and drinks, both Malaysian and Western. The food, drinks and prices are somewhat okay, but it all depends on what you order.


Krys' Peppermint Tea..

My Vanilla Cappuccino..

Studying hard..


At around 2-ish, Marv came from college. He had just finished a practical class. We had lunch at the cafe. My order was the most worth it.. hehe. Like I said earlier, it depends on what you order there.

We were eating when Krys suddenly realised we havn't taken any photos of our food. As I took mine and Krys' food, Marv arranged his untouched sandwich. Mengada.

My Chicken Chop Rice..

Krys' Nasi Lemak..

Marv's oven-baked Cheese & Mushroom Sandwich..



Krys was picking out the onions from her rice..


Vanilla Milkshake..
Marv & I both ordered this..

Candid..

Ooh.. water..
LOL.

Peek-a-boo!

You know what? I just realised that there isn't a single photo of me in here! Maybe it's cus I'm the one taking all the photos. LOL.

Darren out.

No comments: