Monday, May 26, 2008

Starvation

Bloody hell! Kana-nyaput chi-bai ma-hai bastard! Motha-fucka! Salty bastard child!

Phew.. please forgive my profane mouth. I'm not normally that foul. I'm just so damn pissed! Actually, my whole family is damn pissed. Wanna know why? I'll tell you why.

All that this happened today, okay.

It was already noon, which means lunchtime. So my mum suggested that we order pizza from _____ (I will not say any names, so as I wouldn't get in trouble for defamation) since we haven't had it in about almost a year.. I think.

So anyways, at 12.25pm I called up and ordered for a delivery. They promised that the delivery would come in 30 minutes time or we'll get a coupon. Which means the pizzas should come by 12.55pm.

At 12.55pm, no sign of the delivery guy. We thought: Good, they're late. We get a coupon.

At 1pm, still no sign of the delivery guy. Then 1.15pm came and still no sign of him. I decided to call up and find out what's going on.

"Hello, _____. How may I help you?"
"The pizzas I ordered were supposed by 12.55pm. Now it's already 1 plus and still no pizzas. Why's that?"
"Sorry Mr Fong. We have excess order today. So all deliveries are late."
"Oh okay. But the delivery will eventually come right?"
"Yes sir. Probably a few more minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience."

So I thought: Well, fine. Since they say the delivery orders are packed, we'll wait.

At 1.30pm, no sign of the pizza guy. 1.45pm.. still no pizza. We were all getting very pissed from the hunger. So I called again and I was passed to the Store Supervisor.

"It'll come in about 10 minutes, Mr Fong."

Okay. That's not very long. We'll wait. But then 1.55pm came.. and still no pizza. Just to keep you guys on track of the time here, they're late for an hour already.. ONE freakin' hour! They might as well give us the bloody pizzas for free, damn it!

Then surprise, surprise! They called us up, and it was Mr Supervisor on the line.

"Do you get your delivery yet?"
"No."
"Okay. I will call you back."
"Um, okay.."
"....dead tone...."

Okay. Like WTF just happened? And what's with the bad English? Pft.

So by then my mum was hungry to the max and equally pissed. She told us all to get changed and we'll go out to eat instead. Her plan was that the stupid pizza guy would come and ring the doorbell, but nobody's home. (Haha. Too bad, sucka!) With that, he'd call us and then my mum would "fire' him up.

We ended up at the Old Town White Coffee in Sri Sinar. Our totally empty stomachs were finally full. Happiness! Oh btw, don't ever order the White Coffee Enriched. Like the name says, it's seriously enriched, as in really kau!

On the way home we realised that the stupid pizza people hadn't called us yet. Like WTF, right? My mum's theory was that the delivery guy came and just dropped off the pizzas with a note that says "Sorry for the late pizzas. They're FOC." Haha. Like that'll ever happen.

When we reached home, sure enough.. no pizzas. Damn. They're either really late and are still 'coming', or are not coming at all. Bloody hell!

I'm seriously dumbstruck, man. So didn't expect _____'s service to be this bad. I mean, come on la. I know it's the holiday season and many are at home, which is why the delivery orders are 'overflowing'. But even that does NOT mean that it's excuseable for the pizzas to be this late.

Plus, they should just inform us that the pizzas would be really late. Then, maybe we wouldn't even bother to order and just go out to eat. Sigh. So dissapointed.

Darren out.

No comments: