Wednesday, May 14, 2008

M. M. Law

I think the title looks like some Chinese man's initials. Like Ming Mun Law. Or Mak Mei Law. Oh wait! I've got a funny one.. Mek Mee Law (make milo). Haha.. wahahahahahahahaha! So mou liew -_____-"

Anyways, revising for Media Law was really killing me! Plus, everything on the court structure and heirarchy for UK (which I was pretty okay with) didn't appear on the paper. When I scanned through the questions, I was like "WTF?!"

Well, at least defamation came out a lot. That also boleh tahan only. Sigh.. hope I don't flunk this paper. OMG la. I honestly dunno how I'll survive when it's time for finals. Must not study last minute. No more! No way!

Mid terms are over for now. Actually there's still E-media's mid term but that's like after the holidays, so.. pfffttttt! Hehe.

Btw, sorry for boring you with all the Law terms. But that show's that I know my stuff. Che-wah! Haha.

Darren out.

No comments: