Saturday, May 17, 2008

Warning!

Last Monday evening, Marv was watching some videos on YouTube, when I noticed the first video under the 'Related Videos' toolbar. We watched it and I'm like "WTF?! Damn."

So that night, while editing my notes for Desktop, I searched for more. Managed to find only two more. After watching them I thank God I didn't lose anything when I had maids. Plus, I don't have any now (not anymore), so I'll never have to worry.

Okay, this video comes all the way from India. This guy's maid is stealing his money from his wallet in a pants pocket, which is hung behind the toilet door. She looks pretty young though. Strange.

For this, you gotta listen to the narration carefully cus the guy has a really strong Indian accent. I really don't think the narration is necessary, but he does tell how much the girl took. You'll be surprised!




This next video is from a bunch of students on a study-abroad trip to Cape Town, South Africa. They realised that they were going through their money faster than expected.

One thing i dislike is the fact that they slot in alot of personal photos in the video. Spoils it la.




This last video has no sound. So I have no idea what country this is from. Even the information included didn't provide much.




Now that you've watched (in shock no doubt), be aware of your own maids at home. They might not be as innocent as they seem. You've been warned!

Darren out.

No comments: