Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hammy

That's the name of Hsin Yue's new Syrian Hamster. Ya, I know. Pretty typical name for a hamster, eh? Hammy the hamster. LOL. It's 'cause the bodoh doesn't have any clue of what else to name it.

Yesterday, when he and my mum came home with it, I jokingly suggested that he call it Furball. Then I suggested Hammy. And then, Leslie or Stuart. Hehe.. I came be so mou liew sometimes. Anyways, I don't have to say which one he took for seriously, right?

Also, he has a friend from school (a senior) named Tammy. So he thought that it was really funny that he named his hamster, Hammy. Tsk.. what a bodoh la! Seriously.

Oh, Hammy's a she btw. No balls! Hsin Yue checked. And um.. if you don't know yet, Hsin Yue's my younger brother. Yup.. a spoiled brat and a real pain sometimes. Aren't they all? Pft.

There's Hammy!!!
Such a cute little ball of fur!

She loves to run on her wheel.. a lot!


That's the 'cage'.. but really doesn't look like one, right?
I think it's just such a damn cool design.
Btw, the whole thing costs RM80 plus! Pricey!

I almost forgot. The bodoh boy loves his new hamster so much, he plans to get another. But it's damn cheap anyways. Only RM15 per hamster. So what the heck, right? Hmm.. I wonder what he'll name it.

Darren out.

No comments: